Operational Guidance Solutions
Guidance is a collection of best-practice operational procedures to deliver safe, compliant and consistent outcomes from a diversified workforce.
Guidance has never been more important but, equally has never been under more scrutiny. Public sector cases such as Baby P (Haringey), Mid-Staffs and the Grenfell fire underline the critical, and at times criminal risks, of poorly accessible guidance.
NFCC Case Study
Key benefits of ORIGINS:
- Improved user experience Leading to an increased appetite for uptake of the guidance
- Full component content management allowing content management at the granular level (component) rather than at the document level
- Interactive features a Lowing staff to keep more easily up-to-date with content updates
- Full-auditable document traits to see full version history of any component
- A much-improved visualisation of any data changes
- Improved collaborators around development of policy, procedure, training and the cohesion of working practices
- Enhanced component content management capacity by providing Administrator screens, reporting on inconsistencies / gaps and relationships within and between the data
- Reduction in time spent discovering and consuming information to allow training/Learning time to be spent more effectively
- Ability to implement user-profiting to deliver a user-centric service
- Significant cost savings in print, distribution and management
- Providing robust evidence in regulatory, compliance and legal cases
What does ORIGINS provide?
- Content Strategy and workflow planning
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to create user-driven content
- Content development and editorial staff supplied
- Guidance-as-a-Service (GaaS) cloud-based software
- Scalable and elastic hosting architecture ensuring full redundancy at minimised cost
- Service level agreement (SLA) backed support and maintenance